Sunday 24 August 2014

Yummy, healthy, simple smoothie!

Welcome back!

This week I thought I would teach you all a super easy to make and delicious to drink smoothie recipe. I often start my day with one of these and it keeps you full of energy until lunch time. It is also great as a snack.





Ingredients:

5x pitted dates
5x almonds
1x banana 
1x teaspoon of vanilla extract
1x cup skim milk
1x handful of ice


Method:

1. Place dates and almonds into a food processor or blender. Blend until chopped into small pieces.

2. Add banana (broken up into smaller pieces), vanilla extract and skim milk. Blend until smooth and creamy.

3. Add ice cubes and blend on higher setting until desired consistency is reached.





There you have it, a filling, healthy, low fat and tasty breakfast smoothie. I hope you enjoy it and I would love to hear feedback if you make different variations of it. 

Xx Kassi

1 comment: